Monday, April 1, 2013

Bad idea for Catholic Churches

I've decided the worst place ever to make out with someone is in a Catholic Church. I firmly believe the worst place to make out with someone would be in a confessional booth at a Catholic Church. That's up there on the list if nothing else. Maybe on the actual alter would be worse, but making out in a confessional booth is pretty bad... This is what I thought about in the shower, like the philosopher that I am, this of all places is where my mind took me. Catholic Churches, then to bad places to make out at Catholic Churches. Realistically, everywhere in a Catholic Church is a bad place to make out, it's the house of God for crying out loud! I'm amazed I even started thinking about this, but here I am!

I'm probably going to hell for this. My odds are ever increasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment