Friday, August 2, 2013

Last Few Days

Well, let me catch you all up to speed. The last few days I've been out on the ocean fishing for tuna. I've been sleeping, eating, and just living so far out in the ocean that I couldn't see land for 3 days and 2 nights. Night time on the ocean is creepy, you're surrounded by a dark ominous liquid, and you can't see it all. everything fades out into absolute nothingness at a point. Its freaky. But, when it was all said and done, we caught 21 fish. Not what we wanted or needed. That might just cover our expenses, in fact we may have lost a little money. but we learned a great deal of things from this, and we will be better off next time around. =) I should be going back out Saturday or Sunday for another few nights. Hopefully they go much better.

So, as a welcome home, today I got to see my girlfriend. I love that girl so much. Alright, there you go people, you've gotten your fill of mushy "I love my girlfriend" shit. =)

Anyways, life is pretty great. Return to your lives and be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment