Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Evil Clutches of Disney


Well, I woke up this morning to a text from le girly person, my lovely partner in crime. It reminded me how much I miss her... She's been in Disney all of spring break with her family. We all got out of school last Wednesday, and we haven't seen each other since then. She doesn't get back until late Saturday, and I won't be able to see her until Sunday or Monday. I really do miss her... She calls me when she gets time away from her family and texts me whenever she can. It's great to know that there's someone out there who misses me enough to want to be here with me, spending time with me, instead of at Disney. That's incredible to me; she would rather spend time with me than spend time in Disney. I can't wait till she gets back.

I have had two girlfriends in the past, and one went to Arizona for over month in the summer. The one who went to Arizona never seemed to miss me while she was there, and really I can't say I missed her that much either. This is different. My girl has been gone only a few days and we are both really missing each other already. It's almost painful.

But, on the bright side, she will be back soon. Just a few more days, and I can have my buddy back from the evil clutches of Disney. I want to give her a massive hug when she gets back, but I know she's sunburned pretty badly right now... So... We'll see how that works out. But when she gets back I just want to sit and talk to her for hours. I want to cuddle up to her on a couch and watch a movie, catching up on everything that happened while we were apart, and joking about every little thing in the movie. I can't wait till she gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment