Saturday, March 30, 2013

A day with Blender

Hey guys, I've been fiddling around with a program of mine called Blender all day. It's a 3D modeling program that's free, but hard to get the hang of. Today I was experimenting with glass textures and rendering, in effect creating this glass cup with water being poured into it. This is what happens when my girlfriend is out of town guys... -_- Sheer heartbreak, missing her, followed by bodrum, and shortly thereafter followed by art. Interpret as you will.

Anyways, I'll shut up now and just let you have look at what I did. It's not finished yet, I have a lot more smoothing and touch up work to do on it, but it doesn't look too bad. Especially considering it was made from scratch. Cheers!



If you want to know how to make something like this in blender, here is a link to an incredible step by step tutorial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgwKPP2ZEjI

No comments:

Post a Comment