Friday, September 6, 2013

Auditions

Today I was going to audition for a play. The music man. They really needed me, maybe. =P but in the end I bailed and didn't audition. I showed up, then left after I realized it's not what I wanted. Fantastic decision in my mind. I'm relieved. I'm happier. And that's what matters right?

...right?

I have no remorse about doing what I did, but it's made me wonder if it was selfish. It must be on a small level at least, but how bad is it? Doing something for your own happiness, something against what was needed, is it selfish... In which case if it's yes it brings up many questions about the selfishness of people and it also makes me wonder about happiness. Whatever. Just an idea. I have no regret about leaving those auditions. People will harass me about it tomorrow, and perhaps that will make me feel bad, but I think it was a good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment